Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bunbuns

Sorry for MIA-ing.

Big break in work today so was listening to Marco Djurdjevic's drawing video. If you guys want you can ask me for it :P! I won't upload here cos i paid for it.

Anyway had all intention to do character but somehow it turned into a DRAW WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT SESSION.

and it is very evident.



manz i wanna learn how to do pencils like the pros =( oh well gotta practice~ RAWRK ON PPLZ! Ill get somemore sketches done meanwhile ^_^ im kinda avoiding my tablet for now lul.


Sorry AR i didn't want to clutter posts so I add on to this one.

Someone asked for MOAR BUNNY? somehow listening to more Marko produced this.
I'm really sorry for corrupting you innocents.

RIGHHTTT

2 comments:

Kai Ng said...

Harkem, the Marco video... is it the one about character design. 3 characters, one warrior, one shaman-looking characters and one doctor. Are you watching that one?

Harkem said...

mm the assasin, the medic, the freak and the gunner. his post apocalyptic ones