Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crisis!

Posting using my 4 year old Powerbook.......

Wah lao eh damn sian.... my macbook pro is giving me problem, its only a few months old and this happened... the keys 'n' 'h' 'y' '6' '=' for some reason doesn't respond anymore... and the first 4 keys i mentioned forms a row... probably burnt chips or something.. Zzz... yea and i wanted to post some drawings for this entry but guess what... now i can't even log into my laptop... my password contains one of those letters... XD i can't even use my favorite =D smily face anymore...

man i look freaking scary... =X

And tmre i'm going for my Performance review board... wish me luck, competing with the top soldiers from OCS for the sword of merit... i wouldn't even think of getting sword of honor, coz its for top infantry cadet. yea... well i so wanted to go out of course one time during the past 6 months in hotel wing, but somehow i find myself waiting for just 3 more weeks to commissioning... and even more surprised i am selected to go for the review... firstly being second class citizen isn't very helpful to being liked by the platoon... and i kinda keep myself in my bunk too much, i never really came out to interact with the platoon when i first started, so yea popularity level wasn't really there... all i can say is that the commanders gave me some chance to prove my worth la... so yea, grateful for that and along the way some of the platoonmates did step in and helped a little la... very soon, me and yingzhong is going to commissioning and start a new phase of our NS career... after that its counting down 9 months to ORD LOH!!!!
damn 9 months seems very long still

Feel damn sad for my powerbook... after i got my new book, i lend my sister this laptop for her 'school work'.. i dont even know if she really needs it or what la but nvm... i still give it to her coz its not very nice to keep 2 laptop to yourself... once in awhile i'll pick up this laptop and do a little bit of maintanance... sigh......... heartaching sia.... i found some chipped scratch on the cover... the up down left right button are yellowish stained... the monitor is decorated with fingerprints.... wah lao eh.. she really dont know how to take care of stuff one leh, when will she ever learn? tsk tsk tsk.............

1 comment:

Seras said...

damn, can't wait for ORD. all the crazy shit i'm gonna do when that happens.

haha, take care, future Tekong PC.